Thailand Honeymoon for Every sweet couple
Relaxing during your Thailand Honeymoon trip. The first three days in Bangkok for visiting Grand Palace and all highlight that you should not miss. Private trip in Erawan for see tiger temple and Erawan water fall and view the rural life of Thailand. Continue to hua hin for sun baht and relax . We feature hotel in boutique in Thai design as well as rafting house experience at River Kwai..
Note : You can adjust this holiday Thailand program or change hotel the way you like.
Thailand Honeymoon : Price
|Hotel class||base on2 person (THB/Person)|
||36,500 - 41,000
Thailand Honeymoon : Hotel list
|Thailand Honeymoon : Destination||Thailand Honeymoon : boutique Resort, hotel name or similar|
||Boutique Raft River Kwai
||Baan Laksasubha Resort Hua Hin
Thailand Honeymoon : Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival Bangkok - Transfer from Airport to Bangkok Hotel (-/-/-)
Meet and greet with our airport representative and transfer to the hotel. Get welcome drink. Honeymooners and wedding anniversary customers will get special offers such as a king-size bed with petals of flowers on, fruit basket.Accommodation in Bangkok
Day2 : Bangkok City trip (B/-/-)
Visit Grand Palace, the previous King's Palace with spectacular architectures. Then, visit a 46-meter-long Reclining Buddha image in Wat Pho. Then, take a canal – long tailed boat along Chao Praya River. Witness local life through your eyes. Transfer back to the hotelAccommodation in BangkokIn evening you may take a sky train to Sirrocco to have drink at sky bar or take short taxi ride to the Bed supper pub.
Day 3 : Bridge over River Kwai – Tiger Temple – Over night in Khanchanaburi (B/-/-)
Visit the famous bridge and the beginning of the 'Death Railway' which is a poignant reminder of the thousands of POW's and forced laborers who lost their lives in the Second World War during the construction works of the railway. Then ride a train over the bridge. visit Wat Pha Luang Ta Bua - well known as Tiger Temple. The Tiger Temple is a rescue centre for wild animals and the home of wild tigers, wild pigs, deer, antelopes, water buffalos; apes and a hand full other animals.Accommodation in Kanchanaburi
Day 4 : Hell Fire Pass – Erawan water fall – Hua Hin (B/-/-)
8:30 After breakfast, visit to Hell fire pass memorial where we can see whole mountain were cutting through by 8 pound hammer for the railway line. It unbelievable! How they made it. After that drive to “Erawan water fall one of the most beautiful waterfall in Thailand. We can make trekking to 7th level of waterfall.In the afternoon, transfer to Hua HinAccommodation in Hua Hin
Day 5 : Hua Hin (B/-/-)
Free dayAccommodation in Hua Hin
Day 6: Hua Hin (B/-/-)
Free dayAccommodation in Hua Hin
Day 7 : Hua Hin (B/-/-)
Pick up by our reliable driver and transfer to the airport/no guideAccommodation - None
End of Service
Meals : Breakfast
Thailand Honeymoon : Terms and Conditions
Thailand Honeymoon : TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus.
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- prices are subjected change due to period of High season of each destination ( Phuket November – April ) Samui (Jan- Apr, Jul, Aug, Dec )
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
Thailand Honeymoon : PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Airport transfer.
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card Charge
Thailand Honeymoon : THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Government VAT
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Hotel early check in / Late check out
- Overweight luggage
Thailand Honeymoon : Remark
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- See terms and conditions for this package, click here.
- Join Tour – Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
- Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
- Temple – It is recommended not to ware tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple
- Tiger temple – Please do not ware short, sleeveless shirt and to bright color cloth (i.e Red, orange stocky pink)